Blessed Sacrament Catholic School invites all parents, guardians and grandparents to a special Bulldog Thanksgiving Luncheon on Monday, November 12, 2018. This year’s luncheon will take place in the Parish Banquet Hall.
Ordering envelopes will be distributed to students on Monday, October 22, 2018 and are due back to the School Office by Friday, November 2, 2018 so that we may provide accurate numbers to our catering department. To assist with planning a successful luncheon, we would like to provide you with some important information.
- Pre-Kinder, Kinder, 1st Grade and 2nd Grade – 10:45 a.m.
- 3rd Grade, 4th Grade, and 5th Grade – 11:30 a.m.
- 6th Grade, 7th Grade, and 8th Grade – 12:15 p.m
Menu and Ticket Prices
- Adult Plates with Turkey or Ham – $8.00
- Student Plates (2nd Grade through 8th Grade) with Turkey, Ham or Chicken Strips – $6.00
- Student Plates (Pre-Kinder through 1st Grade) with Turkey, Ham or Chicken Strips – $3.50
- All Plates Include Dressing, Green Beans, Mashed Potatoes, and Drink
- All Plates Include Choice of Apple Pie or Pumpkin Pie
- The Parish Hall will open at 10:30 a.m.
- Tables are shared, so reserving tables is strongly discouraged.
- Families with multiple siblings will eat at the youngest sibling’s designated time.