2022/2023 Homeroom Parent Council Meetings
- Quarter 1 Meeting – Wednesday, August 31, 2022, at 6:00 p.m.
- Quarter 2 Meeting – Wednesday, November 2, 2022, at 6:00 p.m.
- Quarter 3 Meeting – Wednesday, January 11, 2022, at 6:00 p.m.
- Quarter 4 Meeting – Wednesday, March 29, 2022, at 6:00 p.m.
Homeroom Parent Documents
- Approved Homeroom Parent Handbook
- First Quarter Agenda – August 31 2022
- Second Quarter Agenda – November 2 2022
- Third Quarter Agenda – January 10 2023
- Fourth Quarter Agenda – March 29 2023
2022/2023 Homeroom Parents
|Pre-Kindergarten 3||Mrs. Erika Lechuga|
|Pre-Kindergarten 4||Mrs. Lyndsi Cleveland & Mrs. Adriana Bruton|
|Kindergarten||Mrs. Andrea Rosales|
|First Grade||Mrs. Adrienne Cervantes & Mr. Holden Hose|
|Second Grade||Ms. Paige Gonzales, Mrs. Anita Gutierrez, Mrs. Priscilla Richter, & Mrs. Sharon Simonick|
|Third Grade||Mrs. Jessica Rodriguez|
|Fourth Grade||Mrs. Aracely Moncada|
|Fifth Grade||Mrs. Belia McDonald & Mrs. Cassie Zamora|
|Sixth Grade||Mrs. Isabel Enrique & Mrs. Kimberly Rodriguez|
|Seventh Grade||Ms. Sylvia Fernandez|
|Eighth Grade||Mrs. Deidra Marin and Mrs. Alisha Muñoz|
What's Going On This Week
Check Out Spike News
A Weekly Overview of the Blessed Sacrament Catholic School.View Latest Edition
Welcome Back Bulldogs! I hope you had an enjoyable summer and are ready to grow as we begin our 2023/2024 school year!
Our First Day of School will be on Monday, August 14, 2023. We will have a 12:30 p.m. Dismissal with lunch and after school care being provided. Please note that our First Day of School will be a Regular Uniform Day, not a Spirit Dress Day.
Also, we will have Mass this week on Tuesday for the Assumption of the Blessed Mother. The Regular Uniform may be worn as it is still a bit hot for shirts and ties!
Have a GREAT week!