As partners in the educational process at Blessed Sacrament Catholic School, we ask parents:
- To set rules, times, and limits so that your child
- Gets to bed early on school nights;
- Arrives at school on time and is picked up on time at the end of the day;
- Is dressed according to the school dress code;
- Completes class assignments on time;
- Has lunch money or sack lunch every day.
- To support the religious and academic goals of the school.
- To meet all financial obligations to the school.
- To support and cooperate with the discipline policy of the school.
- To treat faculty and staff with respect and courtesy in discussing student concerns.
- To actively participate in school activities such as Parent Teacher Club, Parent-Teacher Conferences, and Fund-raising.
- To read school notes and newsletters, keep current contact information with the office, and send notes for tardies or absences
What's Going On This Week
Check Out Spike News
A Weekly Overview of the Blessed Sacrament Catholic School.View Latest Edition