Parents are invited to the FIRST Bulldog Fellowship Night of 2022!
When is it?
Tuesday, September 20, from 6:30 p.m. –7:30 p.m. in the parish hall.
Can I bring my children?
Yes! Please note that this presentation is for parents so students will be excused and supervised in a separate space during the presentation.
What is the focus?
Cyberbullying. A representative with the David’s Legacy Foundation will present on this social reality to educate parents on the dangers of cyberbullying and how to recognize the signs in your child.
How is this presentation connected to our school and faith community?
Our school community is committed to building the Body of Christ by practicing the three pillars Father Chris teaches us during our weekly school Mass: love, respect, and kindness toward one another. Our families, both school and home, can support our children in developing the values and teachings of Jesus Christ. Bullying separates us from being in community with one another and the Body of Christ. We hope Tuesday’s message can help move us all closer to Christ’s example of love and service to others.
Five take aways from Bulldog Fellowship Night:
- Knowledge of cyberbullying to help parents support their child’s wellbeing, learning, and development
- Fellowship with other parents and families
- School Council will be taking orders for spirit-wear sales before and after
- Attendance counts toward parent volunteer hours
- Parents who sign out with their child’s teacher at the end of the presentation will earn their child(ren) a “dress down” day on Wednesday, September 21, 2022