Dear Blessed Sacrament Families,
Greetings from Bulldog Country! I hope you and your family have been able to enjoy the first weeks of summer and are enjoying quality time with one another.
Throughout the summer, I will be updating this page with the following informational listed below. This information will assist our families in preparing for our new school year.
- Blessed Sacrament Instructional Calendar
- Summer Reading Information (Pre-Kinder – 8th Grade)
- ST Math Login Information
- Kindergarten Class Code: 8168708548 (Code Expires August 2, 2021)
- First Grade Class Code: 4373012179 (Code Expires August 2, 2021)
- Second Grade Class Code: 3701003718 (Code Expires August 2, 2021)
- Third Grade Class Code: 7017509394 (Code Expires August 2, 2021)
- Fourth Grade Class Code: 4514384348 (Code Expires August 2, 2021)
- Fifth Grade Class Code: 4353915490 (Code Expires August 2, 2021)
- Summer Sport Camps Information
- Back to School Activities Schedule
- General Uniform Information and School Supply List
- School Uniform Store
- School Uniform Price List
- School Uniform Store Hours and Fitting Appointments Scheduler
- Homeroom Parent Interest Form
- New Family Orientation Reservation Form
- Criminal Background Check (Required for Volunteering)
- VIRTUS Online Training Instructions and Brochure (Required for Volunteering)
Please accept our invitation to our Bulldog Meet the Teacher and Social on Friday, August 13, 2021. The Open House will be held from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. and will provide parents and students the opportunity to meet their teacher(s) and drop off any school supplies alleviating heavy backpacks on the first day of school. Once you have dropped off supplies, you are invited to the Parish Hall for a dessert social and fellowship. This will be a great opportunity to celebrate our Catholic Christian faith, gather and build community, and celebrate the beginning of another great school year while enjoying an end of summer treat and sweet.
On Monday, August 16, 2021, the first day of the new school year, students will receive a packet of information that should be reviewed by every parent/guardian and student. Items will include the 2021/2022 Parent-Student Policy Handbook Acknowledgement Form, Photography/Video Permission Form, Internet Usage Policy, Family Survey, Medication Permission Form, Family Emergency Card, and Student Emergency Card. In addition, please take note that we dismiss at 12:30 p.m. on the first day of school. Both lunch and after school care will be provided on the First Day of School.
Our Middle School Back to School Night will be held on Wednesday, August 18, 2021 at 6:00 p.m. followed by the Elementary and Intermediate Back-to-School Night on Thursday, August 19, 2021 at 6:00 p.m. These evenings are a great way to learn more about your child’s school, teacher, curriculum, and classroom routines. Both evenings will begin with an information session in the Parish Banquet Hall.
Finally, I hope your summer season is filled with prayer, excitement, and activities. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the School Office at (210) 824-3381. The School Office will remain open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. We will resume regular hours beginning Monday, August 2, 2021.
I pray the Holy Family of Jesus, Mary, and Joseph continue to watch your family.
In service to the Incarnate Word and Blessed Sacrament,