- School uniform pants, walking shorts, skirts, blouses, and jumpers must be Dennis uniform brand.
- Must be all black solid black dress shoes or black, red, white, blue, or gray athletic shoes. Athletic shoes may be a combination of approved colors.
- All shoes must have rubber soles.
- Soles can be no higher than 1/2 inch.
- Heels can be no higher than 3/4 inch.
- Velcro or slip-on required for students in Pre-Kindergarten, Kindergarten, and First Grade.
- Boys: Solid White or Black Crew Socks without emblems. Ankle Socks are not allowed.
- Girls: Solid White or Navy Crew Socks, Solid White or Navy Knee-High Socks, Solid White or Navy Tights, Solid White or Navy Bobby Socks (No Emblems)
- Chica Scholar Socks (White, Navy, Gray, or Red) May Be Worn
- A black or navy belt must be worn with the boys’ long pants or walking shorts. Students in Pre-Kindergarten, Kindergarten and First Grade are strongly encouraged to wear a Velcro or magnetic belt.
- Female students wearing skirts or jumpers must wear solid color shorts underneath their skirts or jumpers.
Bulldog Spirit Dress Guidelines
- Students may wear a Blessed Sacrament Catholic School or Blessed Sacrament Catholic Church CYO or a University of the Incarnate Word (UIW) polo, t-shirt, or jersey with their uniform pants, uniform shorts, uniform skirt, or uniform dress and tennis shoes. Blue jeans, blue jean shorts, cargo shorts, Capri’s, or other non-uniform dress may not be worn on Bulldog Spirit Dress Days unless noted on Spike’s News.
- Blessed Sacrament Catholic School provides families with the opportunity to purchase red cardigan sweaters, red v-neck sweaters, blue fleeces, and blue jackets. The School Office will place a one-time order on September 1, 2023. Until orders are received from Dennis Uniforms, students have the option to wear a red or blue jack or sweater. Hoodies are not allowed.
Cold Winter Dress Days
- Girls may wear solid blue, solid black or khaki pants with their uniform top. Denim, denim-like, leggings, or warm-ups may not be worn. School shoes must be worn.
- Boys may wear a solid red, solid white or solid blue long-sleeve t-shirt under their school polo.
What's Going On This Week
Check Out Spike News
A Weekly Overview of the Blessed Sacrament Catholic School.View Latest Edition