Solemnity of the Ascension
Blessed Sacrament Catholic Church is making preparations to resume public celebration of the Eucharist! Our primary goal is to provide an opportunity for the faithful to celebrate Mass while promoting the health and safety of our parishioners and guests.
Father Chris has asked the Parish Staff to begin the planning process which includes:
- Process of registering for Mass attendance to maintain allowed occupancy percentages,
- Seating arrangements while maintaining social distancing,
- The distribution of Holy Communion,
- An orderly process for entering and exiting the sanctuary while maintaining social distancing, and
- The sanitation of pews between Masses to promote health and wellness.
So that we can properly prepare and communicate norms for Mass attendance, we kindly ask that you please register below if you plan on attending Mass at Blessed Sacrament on Saturday, May 23, 2020 or Sunday, May 24, 2020.
A Blessed Sacrament staff member will confirm with you on or before Thursday, May 21, 2020 with information that will be needed for Mass attendance. We also ask that if you please contact the Church Office at (210) 824-7231 if you need to change or cancel your registration for Mass attendance on Saturday, May 23, 2020 or Sunday, May 24, 2020.
Finally, we will be closely reviewing any guidelines and procedures outlined by the Archdiocese of San Antonio, State of Texas, Bexar County and City of San Antonio as we welcome back our parishioners for Sunday masses.
Sign up below...
What's Going On This Week
Check Out Spike News
A Weekly Overview of the Blessed Sacrament Catholic School.View Latest Edition