210.824.3381
600 Oblate Drive
San Antonio, TX 78216
"Building the City of God Beginning with a Spiritual and Academic Foundation"

History of Blessed Sacrament Catholic School

Blessed Sacrament Catholic School opened its doors on September 2, 1958 with approximately 650 students in grades one through seven.  The first principal was Sister Mary Paschal and she was accompanied by three other sisters of the Franciscan Missionary Sisters of the Divine Child from Williamsville, New York.  The convent was later increased to nine sisters with the first pastor of the school being Charles J. Drees.
Website Builder